· By Jen Jones
10 Reasons Kids Love Reading Hello Decodable Books
10 REASONS WHY KIDS LOVE READING HELLO DECODABLE BOOKS
1. They are engaging.
2. They have colorful covers, but a simple clean design on the book pages.
3. They feel success, pride and confidence after reading decodables.
4. They pictures are eye-catching but do not promote guessing.
5. They have all the features of any other book, title page, page numbers, etc.
6. The font is accessible to all students including students with dyslexia.
7. There is an I Can Read Words Page to review high frequency words.
8. There is an I Can Talk About the Story! Page to talk about the story.
9. They learn new words they can add to build knowledge & their vocabulary.
10. THEY CAN READ THEM!